How to Make Biryani
Biryani is one of the most favorite dish in to Asia pakistan and indian both country and other asian countires too. Its easy to make biryani follow the video and recipe below.learn how to make biryani easy steps
<iframe width=”480″ height=”270″ src=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/dK0x8EnT_m4″ frameborder=”0″ allow=”autoplay; encrypted-media” allowfullscreen></iframe>
Ingredients of Chicken Biryani
600 gm boiled basmati rice
4 tablespoon minced mint leaves
salt as required
2 teaspoon coriander powder
1 tablespoon garlic paste
2 tablespoon tomato puree
400 gm thinly sliced white onion
8 green cardamom
1/2 teaspoon chilli powder
6 tablespoon plain greek yogurt
1 kilograms chicken thighs
1 teaspoon garam masala powder
2 pinches saffron
1 tablespoon ginger paste
4 sliced & slit green chilli
320 gm chopped tomato
2 teaspoon cumin seeds
6 tablespoon refined oil
1 teaspoon powdered turmeric
1 tablespoon milk
Direction How to make Chicken Biryani
– Marinate the chicken
– In Large bowl pour yogurt,turmeric, chili powder with
salt according to taste.
– Add chicken/mutton/beef in the the bowl keep aside for about 20- 30 minutes so that the yogurt mixture is properly absorbed by …..
– Also, soak saffron in the milk and keep aside
– meanwhile, pour oil in a deep-bottomed pan, keeping it on medium flame.
– Fry cumin seeds and green cardamom for about 2 minutes.
– Once done, immediately add the sliced onion and fry for 15 minutes straight.
– When the onion get brown in color Add tomatoes and tomato puree fry for another 5 minutes.
– Turn flame to medium and heat-through for about 6-7 minutes to turn it over to low heat. Cover with a lid and let simmer for 5 minutes.
keep stirring during the entire process, else the chicken might stick to the bottom.
– Once done, turn off the flame, take the boiled rice, putting half of its quantity in the pan, sprinkle milk soaked saffron along with
garam masala, mint and coriander.
– Put the remaining rice over and garnish with the same mentioned four ingredients.
Finally cover the lid turn the flame to low medium and let simmer for about 5 minutes.
Once done, put it off and let the biryani stay covered for about another 10 minutes.
Your Tasty Spicy
Biryani Is ready to server
biryani in urdu,biryani at home in hindi,biryani rice,hyderabadi chicken biryani,chicken biryani in pressure cooker,biryani veg,chicken biryani at home,biryani recipe,sindhi biryani,spicy biryani,how to make biryani.